BBS card, ISA8bit multi serial, 4 channels

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Thu Nov 1 13:14:44 CDT 2018

On 11/01/2018 11:29 AM, Fred Cisin wrote:
> You put one into each of five computers, then you arrange them in a
> pentagram, with ten null-modem cables.

I wondered if you were going to make a (full) mesh of the computers.
Where full is dependent on the number of computers.

> Then you write software to make your net work.

Dare I ask?

> Or summon the dark overlord.

It depends if it's point up or point down.  ;-)

That is also predicated on a physical pentagram arrangement instead of a
logical mesh of five machines in a row.  ():-)

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die