Hams and old computer stuff (Re: old DEC stuff)

Jon Tabor taborj at obsolete.site
Thu May 31 09:13:22 CDT 2018

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 12:06:03AM +0000, W2HX via cctalk wrote:
> Dang! I was in Dayton/Xenia also this year and never knew that is where Mitch is located! I have spoken to him on the phone. Very nice guy and very willing to work with hobbyists. Next year I will make a point of meeting him in person and picking up some goodies
>
> 73 Eugene W2HX

A bit unrelated, and I'm fairly new to this list, but interesting to see so many ham radio operators pop up.  I suspect the
same tinkering desire we get from ham radio is what draws us to old computers.

73
KI7JYE

--
Jon Tabor
taborj at obsolete.site
http://obsolete.site

“There is a saying: There is no such thing as overkill. There is only “Open fire!” and “Reloading!”
― John Ringo, The Hot Gate