Weird Lear-Siegler ADM-3A board

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Sun May 27 16:10:11 CDT 2018

    > From: Jon Elson

    > Steve Ciarcia ...  made a board using the NS405 called the Term-Mite.

I decided I'd do an article about the Term-Mite for the CHWiki; I found
Ciarcia's long article about the Term-Mite (in his book, which Google books
has); it talks throughout the article about the NS455 - but it also says
"[t]he Term-Mite actually uses a NS405 chip which is a specialized version of
the generic NS455".

So I went to look up the 405 and 455, to see what the difference was between
the 405 and the 455. I found a data sheet for a 405, but not one for the 455.
Does anyone know where I can find info about the 455 (or, better, yet, know
what the difference is between the two - that would save me some leg-work).

Thanks (I hope :-)!

	Noel