WTB: Solbourne computer

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Wed May 23 10:46:32 CDT 2018

Iorc, the mice are sun compatable,  but that may just be for the IDT
workstation. I have a recollection that they are also compatable with the
Series 4, 5 and 5e I/O boards. I know a guy that I used to work with there
that will know for sure. I'll ask him. He still has a series 5e in
service...

Warner