I ran across this strange modernistic  Data General ...odd  computer

Ed Sharpe couryhouse at aol.com
Sun May 20 17:04:00 CDT 2018

While  in the warehouse I ran across this strange modernistic  Data General ...odd  computer
 I do not remember buying it!   Ed#

"https://www.smythretail.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/DG10_1-300x227.jpg"

take the quotes away and put in browser see photo

There are  2 only I find on net... correct me  if there are more please especially  if there are manual links... the only   one physically  is  one at  chm that  is not as  wide. ( maybe no hard drive or less i/o options?)
Any other  sites  with info?  1981 and  multi  user  micro... cool!

link to smyth retail site that   used these

https://www.smythretail.com/our-team/smyth-history-a-tradition-in-automation/

link to photo only