HP 2100 prototyping card

Ed Sharpe couryhouse at aol.com
Sun May 20 16:30:05 CDT 2018

Marc  - Enjoy! I  have the one  (we  built  up  from blank ) we had a  stack  and would  add our on buss and flag  chips and  parts)  with all the added  voice synth  stuff..   I do not think I will be attempting to build  anything to add on to  an hp-1000 or a  2100 in the new  future.  Enjoy  it!   I  wish  we had  saved some of the   left over  blank ones  we had  though  when I retired. you would  have been welcomed  to 9 of them.