DEC COM, MEM, ETC.

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Sat May 19 00:23:43 CDT 2018

I've been doing some sorting looking for some boards for a list member, and
found a few items I will probably never use. Shipping from 61820, and
overseas upon request. Stateside shipping is $16 for as many hex or quad
height boards as you want, and $11 for as many quads as you want.

Looking for offers, the more you want, the better.

M7800 DL11
M7819 DZ11
M8202 DMC11
M8203 DMP11
M8206 DMC11
M8637 MSV11
M8639-YA, YB RQDX
M8722 MS11-MB 11/44
M8728 11/70 MOS
M8743 MS11-PB

Boards only, no cables unless part of board.

This is only the tip of the iceberg, feel free to ask about others.

I do have one 11/70 memory box left. I think it is MOS, and I will check if
requested.

Many thanks, Paul