Old core memory system.

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Sat May 5 12:23:37 CDT 2018

Core temp was a big issue even in commercial environments. You didn't see
it temp but you would see core [driver] current.

My 360/50 panel has the ability to monitor and adjust in real time the core
current.

Military or extreme environment core was a bitch to keep working. I worked
on a system designed to go in a Army tank and
I came in late but remember we had to test the system from -55 F to 155 F,
and the core was the biggest trouble maker.

-pete