Is This A Shill?

Ali cctalk at ibm51xx.net
Wed May 2 22:12:45 CDT 2018

> Eventually they may wise up. I had a guy selling a group of 4 DEC
> So I suggest waiting for a couple more months and write him a 'I see
> it's
> been X months, my offer of Y is still open' note.
>
> 	Noel

That all depends: There is a guy with a listing with missing parts which he
is advertising as working. It has been listed for over two years now with no
movement. I offered to buy a part off of it for ~half of what he wanted for
everything and he replied that "the value was in keeping it all together".
Some sellers are just too dense to grab a good opportunity when it presents
itself!

-Ali