eBay search fail

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Tue May 1 08:44:34 CDT 2018

    > From: W2HX

    > I filter on category "Computers/tablets & Networking." It might not have
    > shown up in your search if you searching in "Vintage Computing"
    > category.

Oh, I forgot to mention: I always search in 'All Categories' precisely to
avoid misfiled entries (like this one). (For a while it was defaulting to
"Vintage Computing" for the "PDP-11" and "DEC Digital" searches, which I had
to manually reset to 'All Categories'.)

But that's not it: go into the eBait search, enter "PDP-11", and select 'Sold
Items", it's not there; add "parts" to the search, and up it pops! WTF?!?!?

	Noel