Digitising collections of microfiche - Re: Looking for opinions...

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Thu Mar 29 10:55:41 CDT 2018

On 3/29/18 7:54 AM, emanuel stiebler via cctalk wrote:

> That's why we should do it now, not later ;-)

If people in the Bay Area has the time to work on this, they can have
access to my scanners in my lab. I brought one up a couple of years ago.
The problem with any micrographics equipment is that the documentation
(esp harware) sucks and the real service manuals are  impossible to get.

It is going to be a SERIOUS time commitment, though.

I will put some pictures of them up on bitsavers.org/projects/microfiche
later today.