Andromeda Systems DC11

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 21 12:17:36 CDT 2018

I asked this on USENET, I don't suppose it would hurt to ask here as well.

Anybody here remember the Andromeda DC11? More importantly, does
anyone still have Andromeda stuff laying around?

The module used something called "Personality Cards" which were
actually just connection adapters for different kinds of disks.
I am trying to find a couple (I'd be happy with one) WPC8F adapters
for connecting 8" disks to my modules.  Any chance anyone has these
taking up space?  Of course, I would also take other kinds of
adapters, well, except for the WPC5FA.  That's for the RX50 and
even I don't have any more of them left.

bill