AlphaServers

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Wed Mar 14 12:27:45 CDT 2018

The are in Oregon about 25 miles west of Portland. I don't remember the
model numbers. It maybe some time before I can get to them,
but they to go, where they are being stored   needs to be emptied of
anything of value by early July. What is left will go to recycle or
metal scrap. I am looking for a few $'s to cover the expenses against my
estate. Like $200 for all three ?

Maybe someone on CC can ID them.

One or two were running when moved to storge.

-pete