AlphaServers

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 07:02:24 CDT 2018

On 14 March 2018 at 12:54, Michael-John Turner <mj at mjturner.net> wrote:

> I'm guessing the lack of interest from Theo may have been because the VAX
> port was dropped after OpenBSD 5.9[1]. Was rather sad when that happened as
> NetBSD's VAX support isn't in a great state these days.
>
> [1] https://www.openbsd.org/vax.html

Cause/effect error. I offered my 4000/60 to him when I was leaving the
country in 2014. After some weeks of consideration, during which time
I packed it up and got it delivered to Red Hat in Farnborough, he
decided he didn't want it.

I started working for Red Hat in Brno soon afterwards. Sadly, a couple
of months later, I stopped working for Red Hat.

When I asked for the machine back in 2016, they had lost it. :-(

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • Google Mail/Hangouts/Plus: lproven at gmail.com
Twitter/Facebook/Flickr: lproven • Skype/LinkedIn: liamproven
UK: +44 7939-087884 • ČR (+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal): +420 702 829 053