OT: Any tech apprenticeship opportunities in Brisbane, QLD?

Sellam Ismail sellam.ismail at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 18:13:03 CST 2018

Hello Folks.

Forgive me for the intrusion.  I know a good soul in Brisbane area in
Queensland, Australia who is looking for some sort of apprenticeship in
electronics or communications/networking.  I thought I would ask here in
case this message reaches some of you blokes down there that might be able
to point him in a useful direction.  He's in his 30s, very sharp and
capable, gainfully employed in an entirely unrelated field and looking for
a change in his life.

Offline responses welcomed.

Thanks!

Sellam