C3253A HP Envizex P-Series

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 16:06:52 CDT 2018

On Sat, Jun 23, 2018 at 9:38 AM, Carlo Pisani via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> (x11 terminal) C3253A HP Envizex P-Series
>
> Up for sale is a X-Terminal made by Hewlett Packard in 1995.
>
> Tested, in perfect working conditions!!!
>
> cpu: i960 @ 33Mhz (it's the fastest available on Envizex v1)
> ram: 48MB (builtin + 16+16+8, the first two sims need to be equal)
> rom: none (sorry, It doesn't have any font-rom, it loads fonts from tftp/NFS)
> vram: 2MB
> lan: 10Mbps BASET RJ45 (it also comes with an AUI port on the back)
> kb/mouse: common PS/2 (F12 is a special key, but Envizex works on
> common keyboards, HIL keyboards are also supported)
> Media: floppy 3.5",1.44MB
> Software included!
>
> It comes with all the documentation, configuration-scripts, and
> startup for Linux (sorry, I don't have HPUXv10.20/v11, I can't
> test/adapt scrips).

I also have a C3253A HP Envizex P-Series. I was fortunate to also
acquire a PCMCIA flash card adapter for it and was able to get it set
up to boot from a PCMCIA linear flash card. I don't have the optional
floppy drive in mine.

I have a set of 3 Netstation software CDs that I got from someone else
on the list a few years ago. I forget if I ever uploaded images of
these CDs somewhere. For the C3253A HP Envizex P-Series you need
Version 7.1

Netstation Software
For HP ENVIZEX, ENTRIA and 700/RX
Version 7.1