New Listings for Sellam's VWoCW - June 20, 2018

Sellam Ismail sellam.ismail at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 22:51:40 CDT 2018

Carlo Pisani said:

> hi
> you may consider selling this stuff here:
> http://downthebunker.chickenkiller.com/
> free participation!

In the belief (based on the URL and your unconventional introduction) that
I could be at the risk of catching a virus or something, I went ahead and
clicked on your link.  It took me to a page that immediately made me feel
my computer was imminently about to receive some nefarious code.  I'm
really jumpy when it comes to my computer so you'll have to forgive me.  I
read your messages again and realized there was some sort of major
translation issue.  I looked at your site again and after much
consideration went ahead and clicked on the agreement button, and was then
thrust into your marketplace.  I am happy to report my computer did not
combust into flames nor anything of the sort.

So I can say, you have a legit online marketplace, and there are quite a
number of items on offer there, and it's all pretty current.  I appreciate
your offer for me to list my stuff there but I feel much more comfortable
with what I've already got going and would hate to switch over at this
point after all the work I've already put into it.  I thank you all the
same.

But I wanted to let everyone know that it's a legit site, and it has a
bunch of stuff listed presently, and seems to be primarily European based,
and it does seem to allow one to list for sale items for free.

Take care.

Sellam