SunBlade 2000 workstations

devin davison lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 13:07:06 CDT 2018

I have 3 sunblade 2000 workstations for sale. They arrived as surplus
equipment. One of the machines does not power on, the other two boot up to
sun os with proprietary software that was used from the company they came
from. THe drives must be wiped before i send them out. They are quite
heavy, so that will be a factor in shipping.

I am open to offers on a single machine or the whole lot, if you have any
questions feel free to ask.

I have some spare cpu's that fit the machines as well, although they all
appear to have 2 cpu's installed already.

--Devin D.