Looking for an ex-Sun employee; Alan Charlesworth

JP Hindin jplist2008 at kiwigeek.com
Fri Jun 8 08:35:30 CDT 2018

Hey all;

I'd love to talk to Alan Charlesworth, who used to work for Sun and (I
believe) CRS before that. I'm interested in his perspective on some
historical happenings and Sun design work.

If anyone knows him and might be willing to get me in contact with him I'd
very much appreciate it.

Unfortunately while I can find several papers he's written they all
provide his Sun address, and there are three other prominent Alan
Charlesworths that are making searching for him difficult.

My thanks for your help;

  - JP