New Listings for Sellam's Collection Sales

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 09:12:02 CDT 2018

Some of the Q-BUS stuff is very cheap. Pity I am in the UK. I thought the Atari Mega ST4 was a little expensive given its untested. I know it needs a special video lead to test but mine popped a video driver. Also technically it doesn't usually boot from disk. The OS is in ROM but it will read a settings file from floppy.

Dave