Parts help - need flight SRAMs

Eric Smith spacewar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 20:06:07 CDT 2018

On Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 8:47 AM, Tapley, Mark via cctalk <
cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

>         I have a need at work for an unusual SRAM chip (related to the New
> Horizons mission).
>         if you have a source or supply of these parts:
> Part #=5962H9954103QXC

That's not a chip, it's a hybrid multi-chip module. Probably just about
unobtanium now. If a datasheet is available, it wouldn't be hard to
engineer a form/fit/function replacement, if it's for ground support and
you don't need radiation-hardened or mil-spec.  If no datasheet, could
design from schematics of board it is used on.  If no datasheet and no
schematics...