WRQ Reflection 4+ DOS

Alan Frisbie Flash688 at flying-disk.com
Mon Jun 4 18:58:36 CDT 2018

While cleaning out my office, I found a brand new, unopened copy
of WRQ Reflection 4+ version 5.0 for DOS.   It provides (per the
box):

   Accurate emulation of Digital VT340, VT320, VT220, VT241, VT102,
   and VT52 terminals, with VT420 features.

   Windows-like interface with pull-down menus and dialog boxes.

   132-column display with EGA, VGA, or special video adapters.

   Full keyboard mapping and mouse support.

   Etc., etc., etc.

If anyone wants it, just let me know and I'll send it to you in
exchange for the cost of postage (weighs 8 pounds).   Otherwise
I will toss it in the recycle bin next week.

Alan "Pack Rat" Frisbie