Tim Paterson / QDOS lecture @ VCF West next weekend

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Sun Jul 29 16:02:49 CDT 2018

On Sun, 29 Jul 2018, Richard Cini wrote:
>    	Yes, that’s the last article I remember as well. 1982 I think. Have it somewhere here.
> On Sun, 29 Jul 2018, Richard Cini via cctalk wrote:
>>    	This is awesome!

"An Inside Look At MS-DOS : The Design Decisions Behind The Popular
Operating System"
BYTE  June 1983   p230  8 pages
Tim Paterson
Seattle Computer Products
1114 Industry Dr.
Seattle, WA 98186

I have half a dozen xerox copies of it.   (authorized by McGraw-Hill 35
years ago.)

I wonder whether Evan could get Tim Paterson to agree to VCF selling
autographed copies?