400Hz supplies; was: RK05 spindle pulleys - trade 50Hz vs 60Hz?

Ed Sharpe couryhouse at aol.com
Thu Jul 26 13:13:48 CDT 2018

Chuck...     horrible  flashback of  using this  strobe  unit in my  younger  days as a photographer.  Still  was nicer than a  pocket  full of  flashbulbs  being  set off in a  suit  pocket  from  carpet static   electricity...

We  actually  still have  of of these units in the  photographic  collection...

Ed#   www.smecc.org