Epson DECTalk IC

Anders Nelson anders.k.nelson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 12:38:07 CDT 2018

It takes 9600 (8N1) serial input, and I found a forum thread:

http://www.vcfed.org/forum/archive/index.php/t-34754.html

"The DECTalk was a speech synthesizer (actually there were a few models).
The DTC01 and 03 can do text to speech when fed ascii text over RS232."

Of course you could bypass the MCU on the Adafruit board and feed it with
data however you like, from a VAX bus or other means I don't understand.

=]
--
Anders Nelson

+1 (517) 775-6129