DEC power connectors (UNIBUS PDP-11s, mostly)

Fritz Mueller fritzm at fritzm.org
Wed Jul 25 19:58:17 CDT 2018

If these are what you are talking about, I ordered up a bunch a couple
years ago when I rebuilt the power harness for my 11/45, and can attest
they are the right thing:

https://www.connectorpeople.com/Connector/TYCO-AMP-TE_CONNECTIVITY/1/1-480460-0

https://www.connectorpeople.com/Connector/TYCO-AMP-TE_CONNECTIVITY/1/1-480459-0