Got a kidney!

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Mon Jul 23 20:13:08 CDT 2018

That's great news I had myself set up as a doner on anything they wanted.
But in February I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer which disqualify me
as an organ donor for obvious reasons.

I'm still so amazed how few people our donors here in Oregon you just have
the back of your driver's license checked off just simple as that like I
said it boggles the mind that's so few people are donors.

Again congratulations