Kenwood VC-1H SSTV communicator pricing request

Henry Bond henry.bnd at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 19:28:01 CDT 2018

Hi Gang,

I have a Kenwood communicator, I can't imagine many of these were sold in
the UK, I have the box, manual, warranty card, data cable. It runs of four
double As. Quite a weirdly niche gadget, if not strictly computers.

Does anyone have an idea of what a good condition one of these is to buy? I
doubt I've made base rate inflation with it mind.

I'll email photos for anyone interested in seeing either an SSTV image or
the device itself. And yes, you'll need an amateur radio license to use it.

Henry