Apple and Sun keyboards

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 05:04:58 CDT 2018

On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 at 20:23, Electronics Plus via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> AEK II are here
> https://www.elecshopper.com/input-devices/keyboards/wired-keyboards/desktop-
> keyboards/apple-extended-keyboard-1.html

If any list members want an Apple Extended 1 in German QWERTZ layout,
I have one that is cleaner than those... and I can supply it with an
ADB-USB convertor, as well. Drop me a line.

> AOL IM elcpls

I think that doesn't work any more. AFAIK AIM has been shut down -- I
lost my 22y old ID, too. Yahoo and MSN IM have both gone too. ICQ is
about the oldest and it's still going, but nobody seems to use it any
more.