GoTEK SFR1M44-U100...

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 01:33:20 CDT 2018

I still don't know for sure which way to do 8 inch compared to 5.25. I usually try to write both ways but soon forget which is which.

It won't do any good to tell me as I'll still forget. I just remember the 8 inch drives were different.

Another good quiz question is where the index hole was on a 8 inch disk for the various flavors of 8 inch disk.

Dwight