GoTEK SFR1M44-U100...

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 15 23:03:24 CDT 2018

2.88 might be pushing the ability of a 72MHz processor. Also things like buffer size become an issue. For the Gotek, it is somewhat limited. One of the newer processors like the STM32F407, it might be possible. The Gotek uses an older generation processor that has limited resources. Also, the way the code is currently written, hard sectored is hard to do. Different encodings are not a big an issue as it uses transition timing and doesn't care how the data looks.

Dwight