Got a kidney!

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 21:15:09 CDT 2018

Congrats!!

My friend had a K/P about 24 years ago, but both are failing. The donor was
older than she was. She has now been turned down at several medical centers
but not before they ruined most of her kidney function with dye tests. They
had the test results that disqualified her but never bothered to look at
them until it was too late.

I hope you have a speedy recovery. The technology is better now, but we
weren't happy about thee drug protocols.

Where did you have it done. How long were you on the list?

BTW, you now have at least two birthdays to celebrate.

Live Long, Be Happy, Paul