SuperBrain

Diane Bruce db at db.net
Fri Jul 13 08:04:30 CDT 2018

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 03:05:56PM -0400, Santo Nucifora wrote:
> Hi All,

Santo was first by about 12 minutes according to my mail logs.

> Diane was gracious enough to accept my request for the disks and
> documentation.  I will certainly make images of the disks if they are
> readable and will check if the documentation is already archived.  If not,

I have no idea if anything is salvageable or useful as the disks were not
treated with kid gloves. The manual is rather short so again not sure if
it is helpful to anyone. I know you lot will understand that I didn't want
to simply bin these.

> I will archive it and provide links.  If anyone needs a boot disk or
> software, I am fairly certain I made a boot disk from the Maslin Archives
> here: http://www.retroarchive.org/maslin/disks/intertec/index.html

Hopefully something can be salvaged that is useful.

> Thanks again Diane.  I appreciate it.
> Santo

Diane
--