Looking for North star software

systems_glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 13:50:52 CDT 2018

I've got a Horizon so native console is no problem.

I originally got Dave Dunfield's NST working with my IMSAI and Dajen SCI
monitor board, on a North Star MDC single-density controller. I couldn't
get NST configured properly with the Dajen monitor (you're supposed to be
able to give it a format for poking bytes into memory), so I ended up
customizing Dave's RAMless 512 byte monitor for the SCI's serial port and
getting loaded up that way.

Thanks,
Jonathan