Preserved LGP-30

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Mon Jul 2 17:43:15 CDT 2018

On Mon, 2 Jul 2018, js--- via cctalk wrote:
> Seriously!  Liam, don't you know that handling paper with your hands
> transfers oils to it and hastens its decay?  This is why gloves are worn to
> handle old paper artifacts.

Seriously!  Don't they know that if it is within reach, then the museum
attendees will reach over and handle?
velvet ropes and glass cases   <sigh>
Muir Woods is now a TREE MUSEUM!, with paved fenced walkways to keep
people from touching the ancient redwoods.  And they charge more than a dollar
and a half just to see 'em.

How can you balance the hands-on aspect that is so ESSENTIAL to the
experience?