Can you run Apple Lisa Workshop and LIsa OS on the same Hard-drive?

corey cohen coreyvcf at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 10:58:33 CST 2018

Thanks.

The documentation was confusing as I expected it to be clearer that they could coexist.  So if I run the installer but don’t select erase drive I should be fine.  FYI. I am using an XProfile emulating the widget but don’t want to keep swapping CF cards or changing switches to select different “Stars”.

Cheers,
Corey

corey cohen
uǝɥoɔ ʎǝɹoɔ