Can you run Apple Lisa Workshop and LIsa OS on the same Hard-drive?

Adrian Graham binarydinosaurs at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 10:06:17 CST 2018

> On 28 Jan 2018, at 16:00, Jos Dreesen via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> On 28.01.2018 16:25, Adrian Graham via cctalk wrote:
>>> On 28 Jan 2018, at 11:09, corey cohen via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Or do I need an external profile for my 2/10 if I want to still use LOS.
>>>

> One alternative is to go for an IdeFile : my Lisa has a 260MB IDE harddisk, seven partitions, and 6 different OS's installed.
> All internally.

6 on a Lisa? I can only think of LOS, XENIX, Workshop. Hm, I’ve got David T Craig’s Lisa CDs kicking around somewhere, I wonder what else is on those.

—
Adrian/Witchy
Binary Dinosaurs - Celebrating Computing History from 1972 onwards
w: binarydinosaurs.co.uk t: @binarydinosaurs
f: facebook.com/binarydinosaurs