DEC H7260 PSU fault

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 15:34:42 CST 2018

On 01/27/2018 03:02 PM, Jules Richardson via cctalk wrote:
> OK, looking at the 630QB tech manual now, which seems to be where these
> were lifted from... and of course it points out that the LEDs on the M7606
> correspond to the hex codes on the panel (i.e. my four red LEDs with the
> middle pair flashing on and off equate to the alternating F-9 I'm seeing on
> the hex LED)

Success!

I'd left the rear panel console settings how they were when I got the
machine, I mean 'T' for terminal, right? Wrong... arrow for terminal, 'T'
for "sit there alternating between F and 9, and driving Jules insane" ;)

I'm getting console output now, and it's getting down to trying to load
system software before failing (understandably, because I don't have any
other boards in there right now)

Will throw boards back in there and see what happens...

J.