No subject

Carl Claunch carlclaunch51 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 12:17:04 CST 2018

The IPA is heated to 60C before the ultrasound is able to remove the oxide
remnants, FWIW.

While we can often get the entire smooth surface of the head clean with
swabs and IPA, it is very difficult to clean all the material that forms in
the cruciform trench recessed into the head (where the read/write and erase
coil poles are visible).

Heads can seem clean to the naked eye, but a good stereo microscope will
insure that you have a clean and smooth surface.

Regards,
   Carl