Microvax II 'primer'?

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Sun Jan 21 16:50:44 CST 2018

On Sun, Jan 21, 2018 at 3:04 PM, Rob Jarratt via cctalk <
cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> [...]

The DEQNA is obsolete (even by Q-bus standards), troublesome
<http://antinode.info/dec/deqna_settings.html#Troubles>, and not supported
by VMS <http://antinode.info/dec/deqna_settings.html#VMS_Support> since
about V5.4. A compatible card, the DELQA
<http://antinode.info/dec/delqa_settings.html>, replaces the DEQNA.

I was going to say VMS 4 is a better bet since 5 removed support, but looks
like 5.4 is the last version with support. Though the MicroVAX is UP, so
you might be better off with VMS 4 instead of VMS 5.

Warner