OT - Has anyone seen / have a copy of computer lore story about a DC consolidation?

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Sat Jan 20 19:52:26 CST 2018

Sorry for the off topic post.

I'm hoping that someone here might have seen a (what I consider to be) a
computer lore type story about a contractor that was brought in part way
through a project to consolidate three DCs into one.  -  In the end he
managed to do it early and under budget.  The kicker is that they quite
literally physically moved and re-connected everything the way that it
was.  Meaning that there were still WAN circuits (local only of course)
between equipment that was previously in different DCs.

I would like to find a copy of this story and save it in my archive. But
I've not been able to do so.  Thus I'm asking a wider audience to see if
anyone might be able to give me a pointer.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die