GT-40 etc.

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Sat Jan 13 12:30:32 CST 2018

    > From: Ali

    > why is there potential for the system to go for insane amounts of money?

I'm going to guess that Al had the GT40 in mind. (I wonder if that was named
after the car, BTW?) I don't see anything else there that's _that_ desirable -
the Diablo (aka RK02/RK03) is pretty rare, and that exposed backplane above it
_might_ be an RK11-C, but I don't think either of them is _that_ desirable.

Although maybe he was just thinking of the whole package... Those plus the RK05,
the PDP-8, two complete H960's - it adds up...

       Noel