DECtape madness

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 13 10:52:26 CST 2018

So, where were all these people when I was trying to clean out
my old house a couple years ago?  I threw out piles of tapes of
various formats because I couldn't find anyone to take them for
postage.  I also threw out piles of other stuff (some of it old DEC
and Sun kit) after offering it on eBay and getting zero bids.  The
only thing I have successfully sold thru eBay was an antique
claw-foot bathtub.  I have stuff now that will likely go in the trash
because I really can't affords the space to be a storage locker
any more.

bill