4051 communications PACK

Randy Dawson rdawson16 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 7 19:41:37 CST 2018

Hi Bob,

that would be great!

BTW, I printed your PACK case, and it came out really great.

The idea was to try and clone some other modules.

Also use it to make more copies of FASTGRAPHICS and RAMPACK from Micheal Cranford.  The cases are what holding that up. These really make the 4051 shine with demos, and its what they are using in the VintageTek museum on the Tektronix campus.

Have you seen anywhere the schematic for the "toaster", an 8 module expansion box?

Thanks,

Randy