Shipping a Flexowriter

Ed Sharpe couryhouse at aol.com
Tue Feb 27 11:46:44 CST 2018

Living in the dockless zone....

Generally if they  deliver  to   your non dock  with a  lift gate truck the  price of delivery does up  $40  to $100 .... A  while  back recently has  3  tabletop  model 14 ... 5 level teletype  western union teletype  tape keyboard print on tape machines  shipped in strapped  to  palate  ...  2 for  an upcoming  display  on how the deaf  re purposed  teletypes to  their  network ( always looking  for ANYTHING  ELSE ON THIS  TOPIC) and  one to go in the tools of the journalist  display  over at the university.

The nice  people at the freight  place helped us  load them in one of our  vehicles...
no  extra  charge and  they are  strong!

reminder... always  carry  plastic  sheeting in case things have  grease and oil... and  be  sure to have blankets  and cardboard sheeting to prevent scratching inside  vehicle.

Ed#  www.smec.org