ISO: Tektronix 4404 peripherals

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 22:38:37 CST 2018

Hi all --

I'm working on fixing up a Tektronix 4404 workstation (runs
Smalltalk-80!).  Or rather, I'm trying to collect the needed parts to
assemble a complete system so that I might fix up said system -- at the
moment I have only the main CPU unit (but hey, it's a good starting
point).  I am looking for:

- Keyboard (Tektronix P/N 119-1872-00)

- Mouse (Logitech P7-3F-TX-19-1808-00).  This is likely a standard
3-button quadrature mouse but if I can find the exact match, so much the
better...

- Mass Storage (Tektronix model 4944, possibly others?  This is a SCSI
device containing a hard drive on a SCSI->MFM bridge and 5.25" floppy
drive on a custom SCSI->floppy interface.)

If anyone happens to have spares or knows anyone who might, please let
me know.  Thanks as always!

- Josh