Univac 9400 panel ( Was:Re: Will be up for sale in this calendar year 360 Front Panel)

Ed Sharpe couryhouse at aol.com
Fri Feb 23 01:37:05 CST 2018

have the 360-30  aluminum bar on top but not eh panel... wish I had   kept it!  ca. 1980 when I  got the bar... Ed#

In a message dated 2/23/2018 12:33:34 AM US Mountain Standard Time, cctalk at classiccmp.org writes:

 On 22.02.2018 18:56, Pete Lancashire via cctalk wrote:
> I thought I would post a heads for
>
> https://photos.app.goo.gl/36CxlZQJDssj5uLh1
>
> I have the IBM 360 aluminum plate that goes on top, it is scratched. More
> detailed and better pictures as I dig deeper.

...and if someone needs a nice Univac 9400 console to go with that, I have one doing nothing in my basement.
Good condition, but flatcables cut. Located in Switzerland I'm afraid.....

Was planning to one day add an FPGA behind it, but I now realized that I have enough on my classiccmp plate as it is...

Jos