Good Electronic/computer stores SF area

Douglas Taylor dj.taylor4 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 10 10:02:19 CST 2018

On 2/6/2018 9:13 PM, Mark Linimon via cctalk wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 06, 2018 at 04:50:02PM -0800, Al Kossow via cctalk wrote:
>> but I've been told ACE has gone out of business
> Their website is now owned by a squatter.
>
> mcl

Thanks to all who responded, I'm going to try and visit some of them
when I get out there.

When I was in, I think it might have been Sunnyvale, about 30 years ago,
there was a converted Safeway Supermarket that was full of surplus
computer equipment.  It was the old style Safeway with a big arching
ceiling held up by huge wooden beams.  Does this ring any bells with anyone?