wanted back issues IEEE ANNALS OF THE HISTORY OF COMPUTING bound or unbound... dtop us a line off list please.

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 13:31:56 CST 2018

On Sat, Dec 29, 2018 at 6:35 PM Guy Dunphy via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> At 12:05 PM 29/12/2018 -0800, Al Kossow <aek at bitsavers.org> wrote:
> >On 12/29/18 12:00 PM, Chuck Guzis via cctalk wrote:
> >> Stupid question, but doesn't IEEE CS already have these archived?
> >
> >of course they are
> >
> >we are speaking with paper obsessed siverfish lovers here though
> >

> Coming from you that's a worrying comment, unless you are joking.

Eh, he's probably not.

I love paper and I love scanning, and I dedicate a lot of space and
time to both.  I can't keep everything but I keep a lot more than one
man without a warehouse should.

I do know now, though, that when I get that big document warehouse
(climate-controlled, of course) that I fill with every manual on
Earth, with room for extra-planetary docs, should they survive the
shipping process, it will be called the "Silverfish Motel".

-j