SCSI for HP 9000/380

Paul Berger phb.hfx at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 18:38:46 CST 2018

The SCSI connector on the bulhead of the 380 CPU card is a standard 50
pin SCSI-1 single ended SCSI connector.  Like most SCSI initiators the
bus is terminated on the system board.  The built in interface is
equivalent to the 98568A DIO SCSI interface card.  I have never tried to
boot from a tape drive, but I do know that booting from CDROM and disk
does work.

Paul.